Returns and Exchange Policy
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. We also require a receipt or proof of purchase to initiate the process.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be in the original packaging, unused and in the same condition that you received it.
WHEN YOU CAN RETURN A PRODUCT
1. Product was purchased on regular price and not when it was on offer or discount
2. Product has manufacturing defect
3. Product was received damaged (we will need pictures of shipment with packaging as received)
WHEN YOU CAN EXCHANGE A PRODUCT
1. Product has manufacturing defect
2. Product was received damaged (we will need pictures of shipment with packaging as received)
3. You do not like the product and would like something else instead
STEPS TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE
1. Write to email@example.com providing details of purchase and reason for return/exchange.
2. You will hear back from us in 1-3 working days with what next steps to take. Usually we will ask you to send the product back to us or ask for more information if it has not been provided already.
3. Ship the products to us at the address mentioned in email communication
4. Send us an email with the shipping details to track the shipment. Keep bill/invoice for shipping the product as you may be eligible for a refund of shipping costs (maximum refund limit is GBP 10.00). You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
5. On receipt of your product, we will inspect it and send you an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your return or exchange. Our decision on the approval or rejection of claim will be final and binding.
6A. If you are eligible for return, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 15 working days. The refund amount may include reimbursement of shipment charges if applicable. Credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 15 working days.
6B. If you are eligible for exchange, then you can specify the product you want in exchange. The cost differential between returned product and new purchase will need to be paid before we ship the product. If the cost of new product is less than the one being returned, we will email you an online voucher for future purchases on sveze.co.uk. Reimbursement of shipment charges if applicable will be adjusted in the transaction. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
6C. If you are not eligible for either return or exchange, we can ship the product back to you if you desire. The shipping costs will need to be paid for by you before we ship the product back.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received the refund, please check with your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next please contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you still do not get any information on the refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with all the details that we may have regarding the refund initiation.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate or voucher code will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
When are shipping charges refunded?
If the product has manufacturing defect, we will refund your shipping charges.